SSU is different, and so are our students. We bring together young people from diverse backgrounds and worldviews, creating an environment that inspires learning and growth. Do any of the following ring true for you?
- You see issues in the world that you want to change. You want to be around people that care about those things too.
- You want to see and and experience and understand other cultures and different ways of seeing things.
- You want to discuss deep questions about things that really matter, rather than just training to get a job.
- You want your life to make a positive impact on others, and you want to figure out how.
- You feel like you want something a little different. You maybe don’t want to follow the herd.
- You want to feel free and let your creativity get some space. You don’t want a one-size-fits-all education.
- You want to be challenged to think. High school was kind of boring.
If you don’t quite fit the mould, SSU could be the place for you.